Edgar Allan Poe(sters). "Grab This Freebie," Quote the Raven

25 October 2014

This blog title is filled with bad puns, but the freebie below isn't.  Just in time for Halloween are a set of Edgar Allan Poe quotes, four to be exact.  Nevermore than four.

Quotes include:
"Never to suffer would never to have been blessed"
"I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat."
"Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words."
"Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear."

                         

You can download them from DRIVE or grab it at my TPT store.  Either way, they're free.



"I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat," is my favorite.  Though, I'd hate to know what my own cats would write due to times they are devils reincarnated.  Thanks for tearing up my carpet on the stair and doing your business right next to the litter box Roscoe and Zeke.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top